Icg Associate Jobs Vacancy in Company Outram
Company Outram urgently required following position for Icg Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Icg Associate Jobs Vacancy in Company Outram Jobs Details:
Responsible for managing a portfolio of clients that could include banks, insurance companies, broker-dealers, and fund managers.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience with relationship and/or product management skills gained in the Financial Industry, ideally with direct experience managing Financial Institution relationships.
- Existing senior level relationships within the Singapore financial services market place both horizontally and vertically (e.g. Treasurer, CFO, COO, CRO and CEO) would be preferred but not necessarily required.
- Ability to work effectively across functional teams and within a matrix organization.
- Ability to manage multi-product relationships with local, regional and global financial institution customers active within Singapore
- Thorough knowledge of financial products used by financial institutions including capital markets/corporate finance, derivatives, cash management, securities services, trade finance and correspondent banking.
- With respect to DCM products, thorough understanding of hybrid debt capital instruments for banks and insurance companies and their treatment by rating agencies and regulators.
- Substantial experience in risk management and financial institution credit assessments.
- Up to date with respect to important industry trends including Basel III, changes in accounting standards, Risk Based Capital/Solvency II for insurers, etc.
- Analytical, with the ability to spot market trends and clearly articulate opportunities and where appropriate lead innovation initiatives to meet client needs, again closely coordinating with product partners.
- Excellent team, communication and presentation skills.