Credit Documentation Senior Officer Private Bank Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit
Gmp Recruit urgently required following position for Credit Documentation Senior Officer Private Bank. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Credit Documentation Senior Officer Private Bank Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit Jobs Details:
- Prepare facility letters, supplementary letters, notifications letter, and other security documents, in accordance to credit approvals.
- Prepare documentations checklist for approval by 2 nd documentation officer or the Head, prior to drawing of the facility
- Liaise with both internal and external Legal Counsel on tailor made documentation
- Monitor and follow up on the the documentation discrepancies on a monthly basis
- Check the facility documentation that are returned by the clients to ensure all forms and signatories are completed and furnished.
- 3-4 years of credit documentation is required
- Experience in documentation of property mortgages and/or life insurance financing will be an advantage
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Applications
- Meticulous and have an eye for detail