Events Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Bcd Travel Singapore
Bcd Travel Singapore urgently required following position for Events Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Events Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Bcd Travel Singapore Jobs Details:
Are you ready for a challenging and exciting endeavor that will require the investment of a lot of hard work, dedication and all your experience? Are you ready to bring your skills, competencies and experience to support BCD Meetings & Events in enhancing our Asia Pacific business? Do you have a solid understanding of the MICE industry and proven project management experience? You might be exactly the new team member we are looking for.
The Event Coordinator is responsible for the management all of client assigned needs in relation to events organized out of Asia Pacific. The events coordinator will need to work very closely with client stakeholders and ensure that all of the client's requirements are properly and professionally managed and communicated to the BCD Meetings & Events organising team. The events coordinator must be able to travel when required and able to commit to long working hours.
- Work with client and event team to develop, coordinate and implement meetings, incentives and events
- Create and develop program timeline, ensure deadlines are met accordingly
- Conduct site inspections as required; follow up with site inspection notes, revised estimated budget, program itinerary and program timeline
- Conduct pre-program briefings and post-program debriefings
- Facilitate the creative direction and fulfilment of program related participant and host communications materials, including, but not limited to websites, save the dates, room gifts, pre-trip and on site materials etc
- Assist in development and presentation of sales pitches and proposals.
- Follow proper event process and standards set out by client & the events team
- Work very closely with the events team in ensuring accurate and timely information is clearly communicated
- Participates in regular group meetings with client stakeholders, events team, and any officially appointed third party partners of BCD Meetings & Events
- Reconcile all final billing on-site prior to final billing being sent to Finance
- Prepare program related Invoice and Payment Request Forms, ensure timely payment of all supplier/vendor bills and oversee the invoice payment of deposits with the necessary follow ups
- Manage program budgets, present to Manager for review and approval.
- Track and manage air, hotel and vendor attrition, cancellation and deposit schedules.
- Source and negotiate hotel, air, venue etc. contracts, utilizing and leveraging on preferred and approved partners
- Diploma or Degree in Event Management or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years' experience managing outside vendors, sourcing and negotiating contract services
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years' experience in client management preferably within event planning industry
- CMP, PMP accreditation will be a plus
- Understanding of event management technology (Lanyon/CVent) preferred
- Good analytical skills, general understanding of accounting, budget and profit and loss statements
- Strong client relationship and customer service
- Strong communication skills, including public speaking and client presentations.
- Ability to lead and work well under pressure and adapt to ever-changing scenarios
This is an exciting experience within an international work environment. You'll be working with a great international team of colleagues in a dynamic work environment.
Your work location:
Get to know us
BCD Meetings & Events is an independently managed operating company of BCD Group and a sister organization of BCD Travel, one of the three largest travel management companies in the world. BCD Meetings & Events energizes and streamlines the business of meetings and incentives by offering event-level and enterprise-level solutions. Headquartered in Chicago, BCD Meetings & Events has more than 1,000 resources in over 40 countries, with sales exceeding US$850 million. For more information, visit www.bcdme.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled