Creative Intern Art Design Jobs Vacancy in Ogilvy Mather Pte Ltd Tanjong Pagar
Ogilvy Mather Pte Ltd Tanjong Pagar urgently required following position for Creative Intern Art Design. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Creative Intern Art Design Jobs Vacancy in Ogilvy Mather Pte Ltd Tanjong Pagar Jobs Details:
Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
From Jan 2018, For At Least 5 Months
Remuneration $600 - 800 monthly Profession (All Inclusive / General), Art / Creative / Design / Media Industry (All Inclusive / General)
Company Profile Company Overview
Ogilvy & Mather is the largest communication network in Asia by revenue with 30 offices in the Asia Pacific Region.
Our operating principles still work on those laid out by our founder, David Ogilvy, who published several books on his approach to advertising.
Ogilvy & Mather was established in Singapore 38 years ago and we are widely recognized for our ability to deliver world class creative work through 360 Brand Stewardship, and for an impressive client roster - both domestic and international. We were recognized by Media magazine as South East Asia Agency of the Year in December 2009 and by Campaign Brief Asia as the most awarded agency in Asia in April 2009, and we are rapidly becoming the key Asia hub for Ogilvy's multinational business.
Why Join Us?
r has always focused on the quality and diversity of its people. See what happens when you take the brightest talents in advertisements an put them in one agency.
Job Description Creative Intern Job Scope
- Assist with brief interpretation
- Opportunity to work on global brands
- Explore and investigate the full potential of ideas (words, pictures, materials, etc).
- Create mood boards/video
- Assist development of brand concept
- Take ownership, responsibility and accountability of tasks entrusted to them
- Construct well-structured and convincing presentations both internally and externally whenever required
- Doing a broad crosscut of things from design, to promotions, activation, to digital.
- A willingness to be hands on and experience a broad range of brand, promo, design, and activation activity
- Applicants with Creative background (Digital, Design, Branding, Activation)
- Applicants with Art/Copy background or interest in Art/Copy is desirable
- Passionate about being the best at what they do, serving their clients and making a measurable difference.
- Ideas and expertise are their lifeblood. They create bold ideas and have the expertise to apply them successfully.
- Relationships lie at the core of their professional life. Through understanding and respecting the views of their clients and colleagues helps them to build strong relationships and solutions.
- They value integrity in their colleagues and in the way they conduct their business.
- They have ambition for themselves, their work and for the company they work for.
- They are open, honest and transparent in all interactions.
Instructions Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.