Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Company Outram
Company Outram urgently required following position for Business Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Company Outram Jobs Details:
- Provides high quality, timely development and on-time input to client solutions for the pharmaceutical and related industries
- Assignments typically require analytical work and problem solving with strategic orientation
- Manage fieldwork and data processing
- Analyze and interpret data, write reports, present
- Under direct supervision, assists with the review and analysis of client requirements or problems.
- Assist in developing detailed documentation and specifications
- Under close supervision, performs basic quantitative or qualitative analyses to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client specific solutions
- Assist in design and structures of presentations that are appropriate to the characteristics or needs of the audience
- A ‘will do what it takes to get the job done’ orientation – While we strive as a team to achieve what is universally called ‘work-life balance’, we acknowledge that consulting is a difficult job, with relatively higher pressure situations than normal and irregular working hours, and expect our team members to recognize this fact and perform accordingly
- A high degree of individual responsibility and a high degree of interdependence , which entails completing allocated work streams on time while not compromising quality, while ensuring issues during delivery are brought up pro-actively and early on to ensure adequate time and senior team member bandwidth to resolve
- Ability to develop and deliver high-quality written and verbal communication skills including presentations, meeting and workshop facilitation, business and report writing.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office e.g. Excel and Powerpoint ; prior experience structuring, developing and delivering high-quality presentations is a must; similarly, excellent command over written and spoken English is a must
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments within the life sciences space, or ability to learn new knowledge quickly
- Prior experience in all aspects of project management in a consulting / organizational setting, including managing multiple internal and external stakeholders is advantageous
- Knowledge of standard consulting frameworks, tools, techniques desirable
- Ability to think creatively , and develop innovative solutions to uncommon problems – Intellectual stimulation makes consulting fun, and we hire people who bring a different point-of-view to the table
- Lastly, a pleasant personality and a sense of humour ; while this is subjective, we are committed to building a team of ‘nice yet driven people’ who enjoy working with each other, and are likely to hire people who relate to most of us when we interact with them
- Professional experience in a globally renowned management consulting firm OR in the financial services industry serving healthcare / life sciences clients (buy-side/sell-side/equity research) an advantage
- Avid interest and strong passion in the healthcare and life science industries
- Excellent conversational and business English (written and oral); additional languages an advantage