Primary And Secondary Tuition Teacher Part Time Full Jobs Vacancy in Mind Stretcher
- Primary And Secondary Tuition Teacher Part Time Full
- Mind Stretcher
- 14 Jan, 2018 2 days ago
Mind Stretcher urgently required following position for Primary And Secondary Tuition Teacher Part Time Full. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Primary And Secondary Tuition Teacher Part Time Full Jobs Vacancy in Mind Stretcher Jobs Details:
Primary and Secondary Tuition Teacher (Part-time and Full-time)
We want YOU if you are a “Mind Stretcher”!
We invite charismatic and suitably-qualified Tutors who are committed and passionate about teaching to join us. If you are looking for a fulfilling career guiding, inspiring and stretching young minds, then you have come to the right place!
• Passionate about teaching
• Want to inspire students in their learning journey
• Preferably NIE-Trained, OR have a relevant University degree
• Preferably have at least 3-4 years of relevant teaching experience (in tuition centres, enrichment centres and/or MOE schools)
• Able to demonstrate mastery of teaching pedagogy
• Willing to travel to different centres in Singapore to teach
• Entry Level candidates from university are also welcome to apply (Training will be provided)
• Conduct lessons with infectious enthusiasm
• Monitor and track progress of students
• Give regular feedback to parents on students’ learning progress
• Inspire students in their learning journey
If you meet all our requirements and want to be an educator with a difference at Mind Stretcher, then we want you! To start the ball rolling, please submit your resume and a recent photograph via the “ Apply Now ” option.
Thank you for your submission. If you are shortlisted, you will most definitely be hearing from us shortly.