Demand Planner Jobs Vacancy in Company
Company urgently required following position for Demand Planner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Demand Planner Jobs Vacancy in Company Jobs Details:
Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
What are we looking for?
Are you good in translating complex data into meaningful business insights? Are you an excellent communicator? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- Forecast the consumer demand for our products across multiple brands
- Analyse multi-dimensional data across consumer behaviour, retail sales number and marketing activities calendar
- Form a strong in-house view on the ongoing consumer demand by products, brands and divisions
- Present the view to senior management on monthly basis, anticipate views from different perspectives
- Collaborate with Market Supply Logistics (MSL) team to determine purchase
- Reporting to the Supply Chain team under Operations division, you will be working a team of dynamic and highly respected individuals.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Similar experience handling wide range of data
- Analytical mind (very good with numbers)
- Commercial awareness of consumers behaviour
- Proficient Excel skills, hands on experience with Marcos and VBA is a plus
- High energy level – we work hard and we play hard too!
Why should you work for L’Oreal?
L’Oréal is richly endowed with a portfolio of international brands that is unique in the world and that covers all the lines of cosmetics and responds to the diverse needs of consumers the world over. Visit us to know more.
Watch the video below to find out how it is like working for L’Oreal!