System Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Electronics Satcom Sensor Systems Pte Ltd Singapore
Electronics Satcom Sensor Systems Pte Ltd Singapore urgently required following position for System Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
System Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Electronics Satcom Sensor Systems Pte Ltd Singapore Jobs Details:
- Find and fix problems in the design and implementation of satellite modem and the analog equipment connected to that satellite modem
- Develop system, simulation, integration, test requirements and test cases
- Support system integration and test for Very Small Aperture Terminal (VSAT) equipment and system
- Research, develop, evaluate and optimize a satellite communication (VSAT) system
- Conceive, model and develop algorithms and features in a satellite communications system
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations, training materials, documents and reports
- MS/BS in Electrical/Electronic Engineering with a focus on digital signal processing
- Intimate knowledge of modulation, coding, RF filters, and especially how demodulators work
- Digital signal processing algorithms and FPGA firmware technology knowledge
- Microwave frequency system design, satellite link budgets, satellite transponders, parabolic antennas, low noise amplifiers, high power amplifiers, frequency converters, and VSAT knowledge
- Ability to plan/perform RF link budget analyses, cascade analyses, functional decomposition, studies/trade-offs in support of subsystem specification and hardware, firmware and software design recommendations
- Satellite Communications system design experience
- Experience creating satellite communications channel models to set equipment specifications
- Experience modelling wireless phenomenon with MatLab, Mathematica, SageMath, or Octave
- RF/Microwave electronics/measurements experience and use of RF test and measurement equipment such as spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, signal generators, logic analyzers and ideally signal/channel generator/analyzers for the standardized waveform
- Ability to write test plans for satellite communications systems, especially VSAT modems
- Willing and able to travel for overseas assignments
- Must be able to work in a fast paced Agile development environment.
- Must be able to analyze and solve technical problems.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and be self-motivated.
- Must be able to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Must be able to communicate (verbal/written) effectively.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.