Reliability Senior Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Electronics Satcom Sensor Systems Pte Ltd Singapore
Electronics Satcom Sensor Systems Pte Ltd Singapore urgently required following position for Reliability Senior Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Reliability Senior Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Electronics Satcom Sensor Systems Pte Ltd Singapore Jobs Details:
- Analyze product reliability in design, cost, production, packaging and customer requirements.
- Develop optimal product qualification and reliability test plan to meet industry standards and customer requirements.
- Monitor and manage reliability testing.
- Perform reliability modeling and predictions, including MTBF calculations.
- Analyze test and failure data, prepare reports and presentation to disclose results, findings and observations highlighting areas for further investigations and analysis.
- Lead failure root cause analysis. Manage failure/reliability improvement activities.
- Define, review and coordinate effective product reliability improvement activities.
- Provide support to product designer on component selection regarding cost, availability and technical analysis.
- Liaise with supplier on reliability and component issues.
- Conduct product life cycle cost analysis.
- Bachelor Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 years relevant work experience in particular RF reliability engineering, failure analysis, product engineering, test engineering or process engineering
- Extensive hands on experience with RF reliability testing, statistical data analysis and reliability statistics
- Experience in electronic and mechanical component analysis and selection
- Capable of working independently with minimum guidance in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in testing to EN, Military and DO-160 standards will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in using Reliability software like WeiBull, ALTA, BQR etc
- Familiar with manufacturing and design environment
- Good communication and written skills