Investment Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Robert Walters
Robert Walters urgently required following position for Investment Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Investment Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Robert Walters Jobs Details:
An exciting new Investment Analyst job opportunity has just been made available in a top Asset Management firm in Singapore. Reporting into the Head of Department, you will be responsible in assisting the wider team with their Investment Analysis and conducting Investment Research.
About the Investment Analyst Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for producing accurate and timely research reports (including analysis) for stakeholders such as clients, senior management, and other divisions within the business.
- Constructing and maintaining Excel-based financial models (fund of funds, as well as underlying models)
- Interpreting data and producing write-ups of property funds for investment (including due diligence)
- Developing presentations incorporating qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Assisting to prepare investment and portfolio reports for investors, and to participate in client meetings and presentations to clients
- Researching various property sectors in Asia
- Screening property funds to access investment opportunity suitability
- Strong academic grades from reputable institutions, ideally in accounting or finance
- One to two years' prior equity research, real-estate research experience preferred, but not mandatory
- Relevant experience in the financial sector is preferred, but not mandatory
- Advanced excel skills
- Ability to work independently and be a strong team player
If you are a passionate and driven Investment Analyst with under two years experience seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1764995 Serena Fernando