Train Technician Signalling Jobs Vacancy in Siemens Singapore
Siemens Singapore urgently required following position for Train Technician Signalling. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Train Technician Signalling Jobs Vacancy in Siemens Singapore Jobs Details:
What are my responsibilities?
- To deliver of the On-Board Signalling Systems for the Downtown Line Project.
- To assist the Engineer in perform and execute the test and commissioning tasks according to the test plan and test procedures.
- Record detected faults and report any defects or deviations from the specification.
- To assist the Engineer in troubleshooting and fault finding: board cards replacement, connectors replacement, wiring testing and crimping, etc.
- To assist the Engineer to carry out the test and commission according to the test plan and test procedures, record the test results, analyse the test results, analyse the test log, summarize this on the test report, descript any test problems, communicate with the System Engineer and close the list of outstanding issues and logs
- To assist in Fault find complex electronic systems and report back results and any systemic issues
- Interfacing with other parts of the Siemens Rail Automation organization to try to improve the design and tools as much as possible to keep the overall system efficient and economic to deliver.
- Identify and report any defects or variations from the specification
- Report completion of the testing activities in line with the procedure.
- Ensure that "Best Practice" is adopted and that quality of workmanship is maintained at all times to the highest possible standards.
- Liaise with the Train Team/Manager on all site related activities.
- To provide weekly and ad-hoc installation progress reports to the Train Manager
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate Installation methods
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- At least a Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Telecommunications Engineering.
- Experience in software and electronic tools, with railway experience will be added advantage.
- Hand-on experience on tools (screwdriver, solder, crimping tools, etc.)
- Min 3 years working experience, with railway experience will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of using diagnostic tools
- Fast learner and keen to learn
- Good problem solving skill and analytical thinking
- Team player who is analytical, highly motivated and independent with excellent team spirit and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in the construction of MRT projects will be an added advantage.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Career Level: Early Professional
Full time only