Senior Analyzer System Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Abb Singapore
Abb Singapore urgently required following position for Senior Analyzer System Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Analyzer System Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Abb Singapore Jobs Details:
At ABB, we believe in delivering excellence service through cooperation, team work and managers demonstrating high degree of commitment and responsibility. With a comprehensive approach towards our customers, we aim at bringing the best service by planning and optimizing the process and activities.
As a Senior Analyzer Systems Engineer, you will be responsible to do the technical design for large packaged analyzer systems projects.Reporting to Business Development Manager, key areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Work with Senior Lead Engineer to design engineering solutions, including drawings and calculations according to specification.
- Follow the project plans and cost estimates and ensure quality deliverables on time and at targeted cost.
- Participate in communication with customers, sub-suppliers and internal parties pertaining to specific project design assignments or meetings.
- Collaborate with the supply chain function to review vendor documentation and provide design related evaluation of proposals for standard materials and equipment.
- Responsible for production and revision control for all engineering documentation and instruction manuals.
- Comply with all applicable technical specifications, codes and standards.Key requirements include :
- Engineering degree and at least 2 years of experience in analyzer system design.
- Proficient with standard Microsoft office applications.
- Experience in Refining, Chemical or Petrochemical industries and knowledge of electrical equipment in hazardous areas is essential.
- Strong interest in technical engineering work