Digital Marketing Intern Jobs Vacancy in Hub Logistics Clementi
Hub Logistics Clementi urgently required following position for Digital Marketing Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Marketing Intern Jobs Vacancy in Hub Logistics Clementi Jobs Details:
Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
Immediate Start, For At Least 6 Months
2 Clementi Loop Singapore 129809
Remuneration $800 - 1,000 monthly Profession Art / Creative / Design / Media Industry Transportation / Logistics
Company Profile HUB Logistics is a part of HUB Group , primarily focusing on the container trucking aspect of the Supply Chain. Led by the 2nd Generation leader, HUB is taking up the challenge to revamp the logistics scene via innovative & creative solutions and leveraging on established networks along with technology.
As a family-owned SME aspiring to grow further into a corporation, learn to re-write the rules and be exposed to the diversity and complexities of the industry which covers end-to-end supply chain from anywhere in the world to Singapore. Being a domestic player for more than a few decades, HUB can offer a springboard to the real operations of a full fledge logistics company and allows you to delve right into the daily action and struggles.
More info @ www.hublogistics.com.sg
Job Description As the company is undergoing a transition from the older guards, the incoming Intern will be working directly with the Head of Marketing and is tasked with the responsibility to support the kickstart of the movement of transforming the Company towards a new Omni-channel of growth via digital means.
In the past, for Logistics companies with a B-to-B coverage, the sole mean of Marketing will be the fleet of vehicles running on the roads by itself. As we move ahead to Internet 2.0, the increasing impacts from digital marketing and social media means the need to move the offline components online and improve awareness.
What you will do:
- Assist in designing of marketing collaterals
- Assist in developing marketing campaigns and produce meaningful contents
- Keeping track of online presence data etc.
- Manage company’s Facebook, Website & LinkedIn account
- Journalism, research and submit articles to company’s online blog
- Drive traffic to company’s website and social media channels – using SEO strategies
- Contribute to company’s social media accounts through ideas, text, images and videos
- Working directly with the CEO for development of marketing strategies for the business
- Singaporean Citizens / Singaporean PR
- Must be proficient in Adobe (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Meticulous, yet creative
- Keen interest to have ownership of your work and ability to make things happen from scratch and ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbally
- Highly self-motivated and self-driven with the ability to learn fast and think on feet
- Outstanding positive attitude and very well-organised
- Tech-savvy is an advantage
- Be able to commit full-time for 3-6 months
- Possible conversion to Full-time role after completion
Instructions Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.