Office Manager Cum Confidential Secretary Jobs Vacancy in Company Toa Payoh
Company Toa Payoh urgently required following position for Office Manager Cum Confidential Secretary. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Manager Cum Confidential Secretary Jobs Vacancy in Company Toa Payoh Jobs Details:
This role is based in Singapore and reports to the Regional Sales Director South Asia and South East Asia. This position will work closely across global Navitas divisions within ANZ, UK, North America and Singapore.
The role will predominantly be responsible and accountable for administration of:
- The Global Recruitment Team
- Administration and Finance duties including:
- provide administrative and financial management support to the Singapore based Global Recruitment Team
- assist in the preparation of reports and presentations.
- Responsible for front-desk reception including; meeting and welcoming clients and visitors, answering phone calls
- Handle internal administration activities including financial administration such as Purchase Orders, invoice processing, financial remittance etc.
- Liaise with local logistics suppliers (freight, postage etc.)
- Perform general clerical duties including but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, maintaining stationary inventory
- Coordinate travel, meeting and event bookings and requirements.
- Manage executive calendars as required.
i. Ability to act as a team player
ii. Proactive work habits inclusive of an eye for detail
iii. Demonstrated administration, financial and organisation skills within an office environment
iv. Capable of working to tight deadlines, changing priorities
v. Ability to work with a range of internal and external stakeholders to ensure competing demands are met
vi. Professional phone manner and approach to customer service
vii. Capability in using Microsoft Office Programs including but not limited to; Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint
i. Strong written and oral capability in English language
ii. Administration experience