Real Estate Manager Wealth Management Jobs Vacancy in Indosuez Switzerland Singapore Branch Singapore
Indosuez Switzerland Singapore Branch Singapore urgently required following position for Real Estate Manager Wealth Management. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Real Estate Manager Wealth Management Jobs Vacancy in Indosuez Switzerland Singapore Branch Singapore Jobs Details:
EntityIndosuez Wealth Management has a solid foundation in Asia as a pioneering bank with more than a century old heritage, when Banque de l'Indochine opened its historic offices in Hong Kong and Singapore. From these two locations, branches of
CA Indosuez (Switzerland) SA, almost 220 highly specialised wealth managers combine their knowledge of the region with the vast opportunities provided by the global network of Indosuez Wealth Management and the Credit Agricole group.
Markets, Investment and Structuring (MIS) within CA Indosuez Wealth Management is composed of ten global products and service lines : Discretionary Portfolio Management, Advisory/Direct Access, Private Equity, Structured Products, FX & Precious Metals, Funds, Corporate Solutions, Wealth Structuring, Credit Structuring, Real Estate.
In charge of the real estate financing service for clients of Indosuez Wealth Management in Singapore and Hong Kong.
- Establish the role as the local centre of expertise for real estate and the single point of entry for all real estate financing demands
- Review and analyse all credit related information provided by the Wealth Manager and/or the client
- Assess the feasibility of the credit based on approved criteria
- Provide support and advice on the structuring of the credit file and propose financing terms and conditions in line with the bank’s policy
- Perform property valuations and liaise with external real estate experts to obtain ad hoc independent valuations
- Prepare real estate memos providing opinion on the real estate and recommendation to the bank deciding bodies
- Coordinate with all internal and external counterparties involved in the credit process
- Liaise with lawyers/notaries for the drafting of the contact and taking of appropriate securities
- Conduct annual review of the financing files
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the Singapore and Hong Kong property markets
- Monitor the statistics and performance of the real estate credit offering and make regular reports to the Head of the Real Estate Line in Geneva, Switzerland
- Undertake marketing effort to promote the real estate financing offering to Wealth Managers and clients
- Opportunity to expand the role to investment advisory service
Minimal education level
Bachelor Degree / BSc Degree or equivalent
Academic qualification / Speciality
- Business degree with specialization in banking/real estate
Level of minimal experience
11 years and more
- At least 5-7 years working experience in a real estate financing role
- Highly motivated and strong willingness to develop the real estate credit offering
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- Commercial acumen while strictly respecting internal rules and local regulations
- Ability to work independently and proactively
Technical skills required
- Good knowledge of the Singapore/Hong Kong property markets
- Understanding of real estate investment fundamentals
- Excellent command of written and spoken English. French language a plus.