Associate Trainer Fnb Culinary Arts Jobs Vacancy in Eduquest International Institute
Eduquest International Institute urgently required following position for Associate Trainer Fnb Culinary Arts. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Trainer Fnb Culinary Arts Jobs Vacancy in Eduquest International Institute Jobs Details:
Part-Time / Full Time Trainers / Chef required for conducting :
WSQ – Food and Beverage
WSQ – Culinary Arts
Area of expertise:
WSQ – Food and Beverage / WSQ – Culinary Arts
- WSQ Certificate in F&B Operations
- WSQ Advanced Certificate in F&B Supervision
- WSQ Certificate in Culinary Arts
- WSQ Advanced Certificate in Culinary Arts
- WSQ Service Excellence Programmes
- A good relevant Bachelor Degree from a recognised University
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in the industry
- At-least 3-years experience in WSQ Training
- Diploma in Adult and Continuing Education (DACE) / Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) qualification a MUST
- Advanced Food Hygiene Certificate or equivalent professional qualification (applicable for Food Hygiene Trainers only)
- Work experience must include competencies, skills and knowledge levels
There are tremendous opportunities for long term career success. We are offering a successful career that will provide fulfillment at both personal and professional levels.
Suitably qualified and experienced candidates may apply with a comprehensive resume including a summary of your working experience, current and expected salaries.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $250.00 to $300.00 /day
- High school or equivalent (Required)