Senior Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Paypal
Paypal urgently required following position for Senior Software Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Paypal Jobs Details:
Who we are
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 210 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created account - click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications.
Provide full legal first Name/Family Name
Provide full address details
Multiple attachments can be uploaded including Resume and Cover Letter for each application
Job Description Summary:
PayPal Financial Instruments team is looking for an experienced Java developer to help rewrite some of the core services. PayPal FI Team is responsible for delivering highly available, scalable and performance efficient core services. This is exciting engineering work with a significant impact on delivering business goals.
• You’ve developed various high traffic backend services for external customer facing web applications.
• You know inside out of fundamentals of Java , specifically JDK7 , JUnit , Maven , Jenkins & Sonar .
• You’ve build your web applications and services using open-source Java Frameworks: Spring MVC & JAX-RS 2.0 implementations (e.g. RestEasy , Jersey or Apache CXF ).
• You’ve designed web applications and clearly understand concepts like Web Services , SOA , REST APIs .
• You love Git and are at home with Merge/Rebase concepts.
• You’ve comfortable using AppServers like Tomcat , JBOSS .
• You’ve thoroughly used SQL & NoSQL solutions and understand pros and cons of relational and free form databases.
• You’ve built REST APIs using JAX-RS or other leading open-source frameworks.
• You believe in Agile development and are comfortable with SCRUM process.
• You have experience in refactoring existing codebase and in understanding existing implementations to decide to refactor or rewrite.
• You know how to identify Performance bottlenecks and use good coding patterns to avoid them in the first place.
• You’re a strong advocate of good coding standards and preach codecoverage tools like Sonar .
• You hit the ground running on day 1 and take the ownership of your work and can work independently .
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom. Paypal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.