Creative Intern Art Design Jobs Vacancy in April Six Pte Ltd Tanjong Pagar
April Six Pte Ltd Tanjong Pagar urgently required following position for Creative Intern Art Design. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Creative Intern Art Design Jobs Vacancy in April Six Pte Ltd Tanjong Pagar Jobs Details:
Internship / Contract ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
From Jan 2018, For At Least 6 Months
40A Tras Street
Remuneration $600 - 800 monthly Profession Art / Creative / Design / Media Industry (All Inclusive / General)
Company Profile April Six is a global B2B marketing agency working with some of the world’s most innovative technology brands. From offices in London, San Francisco and Singapore, we specialize in delivering exceptional strategic marketing and results-driven integrated programs that cross media and regional barriers. Our end-to-end capabilities include: strategic planning and analysis; integrated digital and social programs; results-driven creativity delivered through integrated campaigns, lead generation, nurture and account-based marketing; turn-key implementation for global execution across regions at speed, including translation and localization; sales enablement; internal and channel marketing and event support; marketing automation expertise (Eloqua & Marketo); website, tool and application development; business analysis; information architecture and UX. optimization.It's a good day for technology.
Strategic planning & analysis, Sales enablement, internal / channel marketing, events, integrated campaigns, lead-gen, nurture, AB marketing, Website, Tool, App & Social Development, Marketing automation, Business Analysis. Information Architecture, UX, and PR.
Job Description We’re looking for a Graphic Design Intern to assist our small but quickly expanding Singapore team. Paired with a Senior Art Director, you will craft great ideas and make ideas live brilliantly online and offline.
There won’t be one specific project that you will be assigned. You will support across multiple projects – each with their own set of deliverables and objectives. You will receive broad exposure to a variety of clients in different industries, assisting with various tasks on each.
- Bringing client briefs to life with powerful creative ideas, expressed well for online and offline media
- Conceptualize, design & execute projects to achieve client’s objectives.
- Be well-versed in various creative suites and possess strong drawing & computer design skills.
- Maintaining a keen knowledge of our clients’ business and the technology sector as a B2B marketer
- Have the knack to emulate trends while maintaining creativity.
- Collaborate with the global creative team to ensure work is on brief
- Provide credible and professional expertise to a range of creative briefs for existing and new business clients of April Six.
- Currently enrolled in or recently graduated from a tertiary education institution (University, Polytechnic, etc) in graphic design, multimedia, art or its related fields.
- Technically proficient in visual design, such as Adobe Creative Suite.
- Samples of your artwork to show us.
- A passion for tech - we have it and hope you do too!
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of 6 months.
Instructions Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.