Programmes Executive Jobs Vacancy in Company Bugis
Company Bugis urgently required following position for Programmes Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Programmes Executive Jobs Vacancy in Company Bugis Jobs Details:
WE ARE LOOKING FOR ANOTHER
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
1. Help develop, manage and execute our training programmes.
2. Attend meetings, follow up with clients and follow through on requests.
3. Oversee operations, resource deployment and communication with facilitators and trainers for the smooth running of programmes.
4. Familiarise yourself with our products by learning to be a facilitator yourself.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Someone who is genuinely interested and experienced in people development
and organising events or programmes with learning outcomes.
A goal-oriented activator
who loves planning, managing and deploying resources to have programmes run smoothly.
An enthusiastic learner
who cares about creating engaging and insightful learning experiences for people to learn about the world and themselves.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO COMMIT TO:
1. Prepare to occasionally oversee some learning programmes that fall on
weekday nights and weekends.
2. Attend external meetings, events and trainings to fast-track your learning.
3. Dare to step out of your comfort zone to facilitate some of our programmes.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE WORK YOU WANT TO DO, WE’LL NEED YOU TO:
1. In 50 words, share with us:
What is a problem you see in Singapore today that you would like to play a part in solving? Why?
2. Tell us what strengths and skills you can bring into The Thought Collective.
3. Be open to a two-year contract-basis job offer, potentially convertible to a permanent staff contract
Send your application and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are open to fresh graduates.
We will be in touch if our team would like to meet you for an interview!
About The Thought Collective:
We train individuals and organizations in the social and emotional competencies they need to create the cultural change they most long to see. We train, we coach, we design strategic outreach solutions. This is our way of living out our mission to help Singapore become a wiser, stronger and kinder city.