Trainers Facilitators Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Acorn Training
Acorn Training urgently required following position for Trainers Facilitators Part Time. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Trainers Facilitators Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Acorn Training Jobs Details:
Part Time Trainers & Facilitators
The position provides much flexibility as well as autonomy, therefore we are looking for trainers who are responsible and are driven to continually improve themselves. Training programmes are usually on weekdays ranging from 730am to 6pm daily. Training duration may range from one to ten hours per session. Training venues would be at the respective institution or organization around Singapore. Our associate staff have many opportunities to interact with a myriad of students (Primary to Tertiary institutions) as well as hone their skills as they observe with each other.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare and deliver training programmes
- Conduct experiential learning activities with meaningful debrief
- Facilitate discussions for honest and fruitful sharing
- Secure feedback of individual classes or students
- Internship opportunities choice of departments that includes marketing & sales; logistics; curriculum development; and/or human resource.
Qualifications and Skills
- Poly Graduates, fresh graduates, graduates with some working experiences and ex-MOE teachers
- Passionate about developing and training young people
- Energetic and confident with public speaking
- Strong command of English both written and spoken
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills in a classroom setting
Flexible working hours
Progressive rate reviews
Opportunity to earn additional performance variables
Job Types: Part-time, Internship, Contract
Salary: $7.00 to $40.00 /hour
Required license or certification:
- Instructor Registration with MOE