Derma Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Company
Company urgently required following position for Derma Advisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Derma Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Company Jobs Details:
Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
What are we looking for?
Do you have a passion for skincare? Do you enjoy talking to customers? We’re looking for Derma advisor based in drugstores who is or aspires to be a dermatological expert, providing friendly, professional and knowledgeable service to all clients.
Brands we carry: La Roche Posay; Vichy.
The ideal candidate should have:
- 1-2 years of retail/client service industry experience (preferably in drugstore environment)
- Effective time management, problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, while providing professional and outstanding client service.
- Comfortable in engaging clients while providing consultations.
- Education and product experience with dermatological products will be of added advantage
Why should you work for L’Oreal?
L’Oréal is richly endowed with a portfolio of international brands that is unique in the world and that covers all the lines of cosmetics and responds to the diverse needs of consumers the world over. Visit us to know more.
Watch the video below to find out how it is like working for L’Oreal!
Career Development Opportunities
- Training opportunities
- Fast track career progression
Attractive Remuneration Package
- Basic salary + Monthly sales commission + Allowances + Variable performance bonus
- Quarterly free products across various brands in L’Oreal group and staff discounts
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Various type of leaves
- Medical and dental benefits + Insurance coverage