Gcg Decision Management Campaign Controller Jobs Vacancy in Citi
Citi urgently required following position for Gcg Decision Management Campaign Controller. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Gcg Decision Management Campaign Controller Jobs Vacancy in Citi Jobs Details:
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Decision Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 17076501
- Responsible for the day to day controls for campaign operations, including validation of approvals, completeness of forms, and the adherence of each campaign to the standard operating procedure
- Scheduling of campaigns and de-bugging of campaign code issues
- Works closely with the business to co-ordinate documentation, approvals, reporting of UAT rejects and campaign process related queries
- Initiating and executing process improvements for Campaigns, including the automation or right-sourcing of the SMS and EDM scheduling process
- Daily running of the datamart creation process and adherence and upholding of the relevant controls to ensure data accuracy
- Daily running of Campaign cleansing process such Do-Not-Contact (DNC)
- Responsible for the overall access review and maintenance for Datawarehouse, Shared Drive and Cognos access
- Identification of data elements for next generation analytical systems
- Executing new data management strategies for analytics, reporting and campaign management which will include working with technology to deploy new solutions
- Reviews completeness of new data elements and works with technology for a seamless integration with bank’s internal processes
- Responsible for developing tools and processes used to maintain a common, firm-wide data standard for regulatory, compliance, sales surveillance reporting, business reporting and campaigns
- Competent in more than one programming language (eg C, C++, Java), 2 to 3 years of SAS programming experience
- Possesses a meticulous and highly analytical mindset, capable of challenging assumptions, present or defend conclusions and recommends action plans
- Strong organizational and prioritization skill to be able to handle multiple assignments within the given deadlines.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to work well and build relationships with stakeholders.
- Strong sense of integrity and ownership to own up to issues and correct them immediately
- Able to exercise independence and make sound judgments and escalate for further assistance
- The ability to work in teams is essential. The individual must be able to forge strong alliances, be respectful of co-workers and contribute to a co-operative and harmonious working environment
- Adaptability and flexibility is key