Social Media Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Hashmeta Pte Ltd Bukit Merah
Hashmeta Pte Ltd Bukit Merah urgently required following position for Social Media Account Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social Media Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Hashmeta Pte Ltd Bukit Merah Jobs Details:
As a company dealing with social media marketing, we are providing very exciting opportunities for passionate individuals to be involved in shaping the future of social media marketing and word-of-mouth marketing. Social media is an ever-changing field, so although you will have some routine responsibilities, your role is going to require you to adapt slightly every now and then. However, this list should give you a good idea of what your day-to-day obligations will be:
- To understand the trends on the Internet particularly in social media, such Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, Forums and other Internet community based sites.
- Participate in new business pitches in both preparation and presentation.
- Work with the creative, community management, media & planning teams to ensure timely execution of all requests and initiatives.
- Plan and execute digital media campaigns based on client’s brief and provide post campaign analysis reports.
- Compile and prepare client reports to highlight hits, misses, learning, and next steps; proactively identifying opportunities to exceed expectations and position clients as leaders in the space.
- Lead efforts to retain clients including identifying needs, creating future plans, obtaining signed SOWs in a timely manner, etc.
- Quick learner and always have a positive attitude
- Prior experience with a sales or account management team, preferably in a startup or fast growth environment
- 1+ years experience in digital/social account management
- Experience implementing social media, digital and integrated marketing campaigns
- Alarmingly smooth communication skills: persuasive, strategic, proactive, diplomatic
- Understanding of the planning, creative and production processes
- A demonstrated passion for and understanding of social media
- A firm grasp of relevant social ad operations and optimization
- Uncanny attention to detail
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
- Knowledge of Inbound Marketing is a plus
- Clear and articulate communication skills and the ability to effectively drive a phone conversation
- Major in Mass Communication/Advertising /Marketing
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to be able to work in a team
- Good writing and negotiation skills in English. Additional languages a plus