Leisure Travel Expert Jobs Vacancy in Flight Centre Singapore
Flight Centre Singapore urgently required following position for Leisure Travel Expert. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Leisure Travel Expert Jobs Vacancy in Flight Centre Singapore Jobs Details:
Are you an experienced leisure travel consultant who loves creating amazing customer experiences?
About Flight Centre Travel Group
Flight Centre Travel Group is one of the world's largest travel agency groups, employing 20,000 people around the world with over 2500 leisure, corporate and wholesale businesses in 14 countries.
After starting with one shop 35 years ago, we have enjoyed remarkable ongoing growth and success. Now, we want the best people in the industry to work in our leisure based Flight Centre business of which we have 3 in Singapore with the view to open several more.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for Leisure Travel Expert s that would love to utilise the Flight Centre global product portfolio to source, plan and book amazing travel experiences for their customers!
Flight Centre employees around the world are highly motivated, hardworking and dedicated to their customers. These qualities aren’t solely what sets us apart from the competition. We thrive on having fun, work in a high performing culture and meeting great people. Most importantly it’s about being part of a company that takes pride in having the best people who contribute to our ongoing success.
What you'll bring:
- Sales skills - You've got the edge when it comes to sales skills such as asking great questions and making confident recommendations plus you thrive in an uncapped commission earnings structure
- Travel experience – You have an absolute love for travel and you have visited a variety of overseas destinations.
- Academic achievements - You're a high achiever with A level education or higher
- Leadership potential – You have a passion for sharing knowledge and leading others and you relish the thought of owning a slice of the business
- You have GDS experience -. Amadeus preferable
- Have experience in planning and booking complex itineraries
- Have a loyal customer following
- Determination, Passion and willingness to adopt the Flight Centre Way
- We believe in “No Leave = No Life” So have your own travel adventures with 20 days Paid Annual Leave
- 5 days paid Education Leave - To attend supplier familiarisation trips.
- 1 Day Volunteer Leave – To give you time to give back to the community .
- Travel perks - you'll have access to plenty of industry discounts to ensure you continue to broaden your horizons
- Career opportunities - as a high growth company, you will have the opportunity to advance your career in any direction you choose whether that is in Singapore or in one of our 2,500 plus offices around the world.