Head Vendor Management And Operations Trust Safety Jobs Vacancy in Google
- Head Vendor Management And Operations Trust Safety
- 12 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Google urgently required following position for Head Vendor Management And Operations Trust Safety. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Head Vendor Management And Operations Trust Safety Jobs Vacancy in Google Jobs Details:
Google's brand is only as strong as our users' trust--and their steadfast belief that our guiding principles are what's best for them. Our Trust and Safety team has the critical responsibility of protecting Google's users by ensuring online safety by fighting web abuse and fraud across Google products like Search, Maps, AdWords and AdSense. On this team, you're a big-picture thinker and strategic leader. You understand the user's point of view and are passionate about using your combined technical, sales and customer service acumen to protect our users. You work globally and cross-functionally with Google developers and Product Managers to navigate challenging online safety situations and handle abuse and fraud cases at Google speed (read: fast!). Help us prove that quality on the Internet trumps all.
As the Head of Vendor Manage and Operations in APAC, you will be responsible for driving operational rigor and making Trust and Safety vendor operations world-class. You'll lead Trust and Safety APAC Vendor Operations teams and effectively manage vendor performance with transparent metrics, data-driven decisions and industry leading vendor management techniques. You will be responsible for managing and delivering Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for the aligned workflows.
At Google we work hard to earn our users’ trust every day. Gaining and retaining this trust is critically important to Google’s success. We defend Google's integrity by fighting spam, fraud and abuse, and develop and communicate state-of-the-art product policies. The Trust and Safety team reduces risk and protects the experience of our users and business partners in more than 40 languages and across Google's expanding base of products. We work with a variety of teams from Engineering to Legal, Public Policy and Sales Engineering to set policies and combat fraud and abuse in a scalable way, often with an eye to finding industry-wide solutions. Trust and Safety team members are motivated to find innovative solutions, and use technical know-how, user insights and proactive communication to pursue the highest possible quality and safety standards for users across Google products.
- Lead a team of Trust and Safety Vendor Operations Mangers. Manage Vendor Operations across APAC.
- Deliver scalable solutions and run strategic/operational initiatives across APAC sites to evolve and transform Trust and Safety operations for maximum impact to stakeholders.
- Build networks in the industry, stay abreast with latest outsourcing models and engage comfortably at an executive level with external vendor companies. Communicate and advocate initiatives with management and the broader organization.
- Manage the overall relationship with onsite Vendor teams, drive quality, cost and productivity improvement programs.
- Drive capacity/workforce planning, budgeting activities, facilities planning and training in coordination with internal teams.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 12 years of experience in a related field.
- Executive experience working in operations, agreement management, business agreements and procurement.
- Experience working with international teams and a variety of stakeholders. Vendor management experience at a global scale.
- MBA, Master's or PhD degree.
- 12 years of experience working with/managing a large team (working with a managed service provider).
- Business development experience for third-party vendors. Experience with outsourcing agreements and managing end-to-end operations.
- Experience implementing strategies to deliver solutions.
- Understanding and passion for online Geo products/services. Knowledge of local/regional vendor landscape.
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced team environment with excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work as an individual contributor on multiple projects.