Apac Corporate Communications Leader Jobs Vacancy in Dupont Singapore
Dupont Singapore urgently required following position for Apac Corporate Communications Leader. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Apac Corporate Communications Leader Jobs Vacancy in Dupont Singapore Jobs Details:
- In charge of the APAC region - supports the regional leader for the Agriculture Division who is based in Singapore and reports directly to the Regional Communications Leader.
- Acts as a strategic and trusted local counselor in all communications-related matters.
- Leads a remote team of two managers and ensures consistency in the implementation of communications strategies across the Region.
- Advises on and executes communications in APAC, ensuring consistency in messaging and branding while appealing to cultural nuances.
- Provides brand management and comms quality control in APAC and ensures staff understands and adheres to comms guidelines and protocols.
- Develops compelling internal messages and drives internal communication in the region so all employees remain connected and effectively informed.
- Conceptualizes the Digital Communication strategy for the region and implements digital initiatives in the local activities.
- Drives global brand positioning locally and maintains consistent Agriculture Division identity in the region.
- Provides “boots on the ground” support to monitor and effectively respond to issues and crisis.
- Develops and implements strategic plans to promote the Agriculture Division and its interests in APAC.
- Builds media strategy, writes and reviews press releases, media alerts, and media questions/response to promote and position the Agriculture Division and its products in tier-one business and trade publications (supported by a local PR agency).
- Writes speeches, talking points and all-employee memos to support local executive communications.
- Develops and executes event plans, including, speaking opportunities for Senior Leaders of the Agriculture Division.
- Supports ad-hoc projects assigned by Regional Communications Lead.
- Works with the local Senior Leaders to define and train local spokespersons.
- Manages and controls the APAC annual communications budget.
- Bachelor’s degree required/Master’s degree preferred in Journalism, PR, Communications or Marketing.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in media relations and crises&issues management is a must.
- Experience in employee and executive comms.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in leadership position - strong people skills are a must.
- Ability to draft pitches with understanding of media relations processes and coordinate across EA.
- Understanding of the institutional and legal framework in APAC, as it relates to Public Relations, media and communications issues.
- Previous experience in communications in Asia and knowledge on the region´s complexities and cultural peculiarities is a must. Knowledge of Asian languages
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.