Assistant Head Security Officer Itss Web Applications Jobs Vacancy in Agency For Science Technology And Research Singapore
- Assistant Head Security Officer Itss Web Applications
- Agency For Science Technology And Research
- Singapore S00
- 22 Apr, 2018 30+ days ago
Agency For Science Technology And Research Singapore urgently required following position for Assistant Head Security Officer Itss Web Applications. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Head Security Officer Itss Web Applications Jobs Vacancy in Agency For Science Technology And Research Singapore Jobs Details:
The Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) is Singapore’s lead government agency for economic-oriented Research and Development (R&D). We advance science and develop innovative technology to further economic growth and improve lives. For more information about A*STAR, please visit: www.a-star.edu.sg
The Information Technology Shared Services department provides IT support to A*STAR and its Research Institutes through innovative and integrated exploitation of Information Technology.
1. Monitor and strengthen the security posture for web applications.
2. Support the implementation and enforcement of secure design for compliance to the IT Security Policy.
3. Review security measures and recommend appropriate solutions to address weaknesses and gaps in web-based applications.
4. Perform static/dynamic code test, manual code inspection, design review of internal & external web applications to identify application security defects.
5. Work with Application Development Team to ensure that applications are designed and built securely.
6. Provide subject matter expertise and advisory on secure web application coding practices.
7. Perform web/application security analysis.
1. Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent with at least 3 years of working experience.
2. 2 years’ experience in web development and database with .NET, DotNetNuke, Android, iOS, SQL and IIS.
3. Experience in using code analysing tool such as HP Fortify or Checkmarx would be an advantage.
4. Good understanding of OWASP and experience in identifying and remediating common web application vulnerabilities.
5. Meticulous in execution of tasks and ability to apply critical thinking to problem solving.
6. Good verbal, written communications skills, and a self-motivated team player, capable of working with minimal supervision.
The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive. A*STAR may include additional selection criteria based on its prevailing recruitment policies. These policies may be amended from time to time without notice. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.