Senior Director Partner Jobs Vacancy in Kantar Consulting Singapore
Kantar Consulting Singapore urgently required following position for Senior Director Partner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Director Partner Jobs Vacancy in Kantar Consulting Singapore Jobs Details:
The ideal candidate will come with a deep understanding of marketing and business challenges through their experience in a senior marketing role or at a strategy or marketing consultancy.
- Build and nurture meaningful client relationships by acting as a trusted advisor and by providing actionable strategic recommendations that will have a commercial impact on the client’s business.
- Identify new project opportunities with existing and new clients, design the most appropriate integrated consulting solution, lead the development of a compelling proposal and successfully convert the opportunity into a consulting engagement.
- Lead a project team from briefing through to delivery, providing ongoing guidance reviewing final deliverables, sharing findings and facilitating strategic workshops with senior client stakeholders.
- Elevate the capabilities of the team through on the job coaching and through regular training sessions on marketing and business-related topics.
- Contribute to raising the profile of Kantar Consulting externally by publishing thought provoking articles and speaking at public or client conferences.
CAPABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE
- 10+ years of experience in marketing and/or strategy consulting, ideally in Asia.
- A proven track record of delivering work that is inspiring, strategic, actionable and of high commercial impact.
- Experience and passionate about developing new business independently through establishing and nurturing senior level client relationships
- Deep understanding of a wide range of strategic, marketing, brand and innovation processes. Experience in organisational performance and capabilities building would be a real advantage.
- Experience in leading a team and managing projects, from structuring the project approach to overseeing execution.
- Strong presentation and workshop facilitation skills.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and self-starting
- Relish a challenge and apply resourcefulness and invention to a problem
- Collaborative and collegiate in style, respectful of other, good listener
- Maintain high standards of personal and professional integrity
- A can-do attitude and a willingness to contribute to all aspects of company life
About Kantar Consulting At Kantar Consulting we have broken down our own silos and united the capabilities of Kantar Added Value, Kantar Futures, Kantar Vermeer and Kantar Retail. The result is a specialist growth consultancy with brand and marketing, retail, sales and shopper expertise all under one roof. Our purpose is to switch on growth for clients, categories and people. Our mission is to re-write the rules of demand and the conventions of marketing and sales.
Our diverse team combines researchers, analysts, consultants, creatives, developers and practitioners to partner with clients in the new ways their business requires today. We go beyond strategy with a promise to build internal capability and to ensure strategy makes its way into execution, producing tangible results.
Connected to the Kantar and WPP ecosystems, Kantar Consulting has unmatched capability across data, insight, creative, digital, analytics and the full end-to-end suite of marketing and sales services.
- We are focused on whole demand – we know how to generate and convert demand through transformational brand and retail experiences
- We recognize that purpose, culture, and organization capability are critical to lasting growth.
- We are dedicated to human understanding…how we think, live, behave and buy
- We are real people solving real problems with real results
- We bring analytics and creativity to every problem
- We believe execution is strategic
- We work “with” not “on” clients
Additional info As part of our growth ambition in Southeast Asia, we are looking to hire a Senior Director or a Partner to join our leadership team, in Singapore. This person will help build and drive the success of Kantar Consulting in the region through developing strong client relationships, selling and leading strategic consulting engagements and developing a high performing team.