Business Development Jobs Vacancy in Credit Suisse Singapore
Credit Suisse Singapore urgently required following position for Business Development. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Jobs Vacancy in Credit Suisse Singapore Jobs Details:
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.We Offer
- Develop and support implementation of APAC PB strategy by scoping, managing and delivering on initiatives covering market specific organic growth strategy, client strategy, efficiency topics as well as assessment of new business and inorganic opportunities.
- Drive APAC PB strategic planning rhythm, manage overview of APAC PB strategic initiatives portfolio and provide management with the pulse of the business
- Support centrally run global and regional initiatives that impact the APAC PB business
- Perform run-the-bank activities such as maintaining up-to-date view of industry development, contributing to market intelligence research performed by the team and responding to PB management ad-hoc requests and queries about industry development
- Leading school education, MBA is a plus
- 5+ years of relevant business experience with top tier strategy consulting firm, ideally combined with a position in Private Banking (position in strategy/business development is a plus)
- Private Banking knowledge is required, particularly of APAC private banking markets
- Strong analytical skill, ability to conceptualize and storylining capabilities; experience in business case development is required
- Demonstrated ability in managing strategic initiatives in a structured and results-driven approach
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills in building effective collaboration with cross-functional partners across seniority levels
- Excellent team player with a 'can do' attitude
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.