Regional Trade Compliance Specialist Manager Chemicals Petrochemical Mnc Jobs Vacancy in Searchasia
- Regional Trade Compliance Specialist Manager Chemicals Petrochemical Mnc
- 13 Jan, 2018 5 days ago
Searchasia urgently required following position for Regional Trade Compliance Specialist Manager Chemicals Petrochemical Mnc. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Regional Trade Compliance Specialist Manager Chemicals Petrochemical Mnc Jobs Vacancy in Searchasia Jobs Details:
- Implementing business processes that ensure trade compliance per international and local regulations.
- Conduct audits in the area of trade compliance across Asia Pacific to identify areas of trade compliance risks, develop compliant processes and systems for the fulfillment of domestic, intercompany, and import/export orders within Asia Pacific and to ensure the processes are aligned to the strategy, meet customers’ expectation and are fully compliant to national and international legislation.
- Works across embedded and corporate functions and supply chain team in the area of international trade compliance
- Conduct data analytics in the area of trade compliance for Asia Pacific
- Degree in Supply Chain / Engineering / Business
- 7 years plus work experience in customs, logistics, supply chain, taxation, import/export, sourcing, transportation or process improvement
- Good technical Trade and Customs knowledge & competency
- Good understanding of manufacturing process, 3PL operations, cross border movement of goods, global trade compliance and supply chain process
- Experience in international trade and indirect tax across Asia Pacific
Kerwin Tan Kai Bin (R1331624)