Quantitative Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Tower Research Capital Llc Singapore
Tower Research Capital Llc Singapore urgently required following position for Quantitative Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Quantitative Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Tower Research Capital Llc Singapore Jobs Details:
Quantitative Analyst, Singapore
Tower Research Capital (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., an affiliate of the high-frequency proprietary trading firm Tower Research Capital LLC (“Tower”), seeks a Quantitative Analyst to join its Singapore office. This hands-on role is a great opportunity to work in an innovative, dynamic environment. We are looking for a proactive team player who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and able to work independently.
- Research financially-related data sets in order to find statistically significant patterns that can be used to build trading strategies;
- Formulate mathematical models relating statistical properties and behavior of different markets;
- Build, clean and organize data sets;
- Search information for insights into how markets trade; and
- Incorporate insights into trading strategies.
- Ph.D. in Statistics/Mathematics or Physics from a top-tier college or university
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of C++, Python, and Linux.
- Understanding of application of relevant mathematical theory and models to large datasets.
- Use of programming tools.
- Competitive salary
- Free breakfast, lunch, and snacks on a daily basis
- 25 days of paid holiday per year plus bank and public holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Gym membership