Manager Inside Sales Jobs Vacancy in Allied Vision Technologies Singapore
Allied Vision Technologies Singapore urgently required following position for Manager Inside Sales. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Inside Sales Jobs Vacancy in Allied Vision Technologies Singapore Jobs Details:
Reporting to the Global Inside Sales Director located at the Headquarters in Germany, you have the following tasks and responsibilities:
- You lead the local Inside Sales team according to the global policies and processes of the company. Developing, maintaining, and improving APAC specific policies and procedures.
- You coordinate activities locally within the team and with the national and international interfaces. Additionally, you build and maintain a good network and working relationships with our partners and customers.
- You work closely with Sales Managers and the global inside sales team to ensure that all customer and partner requests are handled with customer focus, efficiency and a consistently high standard.
- You are responsible for the following pre, and post sale activities: First point of contact for customer requests. Issuing and following up on proposals. Preparation of purchase orders and handover to operations. Ensuring a positive customer experience with your attention to detail.
- You work closely with global Allied Vision locations as well as partners to ensure consistent execution of sales strategy to meet our business objectives.
- You manage, train employees and maintain customer databases in ERP and CRM systems locally.
- You prepare monthly reports, make suggestions for continuous improvement of detailed business information to global management.
Your ideal qualifications:
- You have a Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent.
- You have 7+ years experience working experience in Inside Sales / Sales roles and 3+ years in a leadership in Inside Sales / Customer Service roles.
- You have excellent inter-personal and customer service skills with a strong focus on customer needs.
- You are organized and have demonstrated great results handling multiple priorities.
- You produce your best results in a team and enjoy working on global projects in an international, fast-paced environment.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
- You have professional experience using ERP, CRM and MS office software.
Benefits: You will benefit from a variety of professional development options and have the opportunity to be involved in international projects. At our company, people of 15 different nationalities work closely together in five countries. For us, open-mindedness and tolerance pave the way to new ideas.
Do you have any questions? Learn more about your entry-level career opportunities at alliedvision.com/careers
Watch our video alliedvision.com/about-us