Associate Director Fcc Spot Jobs Vacancy in Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
Standard Chartered Bank Singapore urgently required following position for Associate Director Fcc Spot. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Director Fcc Spot Jobs Vacancy in Standard Chartered Bank Singapore Jobs Details:
Analyse comprehensive impact of financial crime related regulatory matters on the relevant business area and its operations.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyse comprehensive impact of financial crime related regulatory matters on the relevants business area and its operations.
- Ensure that key changes (to laws, rules, regulations) are communicated and cascaded (in region/country), in coordination with group communications.
- Provide leadership, management and coaching to direct reports to ensure they are highly engaged and performing to their potential.
- Promote and embed a culture of openness, trust and risk awareness, where ethical, legal, regulatory and policy compliant conduct is the norm.
- Stimulate an environment where forward planning, prioritisation, deadline management and streamlined workflows and collaborative, inclusive yet effective and efficient work practices are the norm.
- Ensure staff in Department] have clearly articulated and well understood roles and responsibilities through meaningful and accurate job descriptions.
- Understand technical aspects of systems relevant to CDD, Client Risk Assessments, AML Monitoring and Case Management
- Apply risk and data analytic tools/techniques to optimise and tune relevant detection scenarios, and screening and monitoring systems.
- Review and assess existing system and controls relevant to FCC to ascertain operational performance and effectiveness.
- Align/support with the alignment of relevant systems and controls to industry best practice and close out any compliance gaps.
- Apply Group and FCC policies and processes (AML monitiring) to manage risks.
- Ensure that detection scenarios that are developed and deployed are fit-for-purpose.
- Attend relevant leadership meetings.
- Ensure tracking and remediation of surveillance and investigations related regulatory findings.
- Prepare and cascade lessons learned from audit findings, FCC assurance activities and specific investigations.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the function/ team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Operation of Financial Markets; Financial Crime Prevention; The Right Environment
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Business and segment FCC
- Country FCC heads
- Embed Here for good and Group’s brand and values in team
- Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Skills
- Graduate / basic qualifications in banking/ finance/ audit/ systems
- ACAMS or equivalent
- Spot Opportunities
- Compliance Policies and Standards
- Compliance Review and FCC Assurance
- Surveillance (including Screening and Monitoring)
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 27/01/2018. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.