Recruiter Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Boeing
Boeing urgently required following position for Recruiter Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Recruiter Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Boeing Jobs Details:
This position will carry out daily talent acquisition operations which includes, but not limited to:
- Conduct pro-active sourcing activities for potential candidates through multiple channels both traditional as well as social media channels
- Work closely with the Sourcing Team in establishing a candidate pool for critical positions or perform pro-active sourcing for critical position
- Screen the CVs of applicants for the openings through our recruitment system for selected region
- Working with business partners to understand future hiring requirements
- Working with hiring managers to attract and recruit talent
- Managing requisitions, sourcing candidates either directly or via the Recruitment Advertisement / Sourcing team, managing them through an end to end process
- Evaluating the recruitment service providers as part of the team
- Assisting with University and internship activities, and partnering with local HR Team to provide an entry level of recruitment services in Asia Pacific
This position will cover selected APAC countries.
- To perform daily talent acquisition operation which includes:
- Preparing internal and external job advertisements, web postings, specifications for external recruitment agencies, job descriptions and other materials in accordance with the organization’s recruitment standards and business needs
- Source candidates using a variety of sourcing tools including resume databases, LinkedIn and professional networks
- Approach candidates about Boeing opportunities and help them understand the role and requirements
- Contact candidates, arrange interview times and develop appropriate interview questions in collaboration with the hiring manager so that interview is conducted efficiently and equitably
- Present the organization at job fairs and other recruitment venues so that potential candidates have an opportunity to learn about the organization and its recruitment activities
- Work with the team to monitor recruitment progress and tracks statistics on key talent acquisition metrics reporting status to Business Partners, HR and Talent Acquisition Leadership systematically
- Builds and maintains the necessary relationship with internal and external suppliers and business partners including Recruitment Advertising and Supplier Management as well as external agencies
- Duties subject to change per management requirements
- Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline is preferred.
- Understand end to end recruitment process, talent market and familiar with contractor, permanent and outsourcing service and channels
- Fluent in English language skills (read, written, and spoken).
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Work, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Work well in a team environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate must be a self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, and a track record of working successfully under pressure in a time-constrained environment
- A good level of accuracy is required in all aspects of the role
- Able to take initiative to ensure that tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Good Knowledge of local HR Policies as they relate to the resourcing and recruitment
- Have a strong track record working in Recruitment in a multinational company or recruiting firm is a plus
- Knowledge of recruitment system (Workday) is a plus