Senior Project Engineer Mnc Tuas Epc Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit
Gmp Recruit urgently required following position for Senior Project Engineer Mnc Tuas Epc. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Project Engineer Mnc Tuas Epc Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit Jobs Details:
Established European Pharmaceutical MNC
The main purpose is to drive and provide project coordination, design management, construction management oversight, and qualification related to brownfield works of a CAPEX project.
- Reporting to the project manager and shall assist the project manager in managing the engineering office and sub- contractors who are responsible for implementing the project.
- Responsible for coordination and interface with the various departments (such as operations users, engineering department, EHS department, etc) to ensure a successful outcome of the project.
- Needs to constantly review the project schedule to ensure schedule adherence and make suggestions to the team to keep the schedule on track.
- Responsible for authoring qualification (IQ, OQ, and PQ) protocols & reports for new equipment.
- University degree in Engineering (Chemical or Mechanical)
- At least 5 years’ working experience related to pharma projects, preferably in an engineering office (EPC) and/or in the engineering department of pharma plants.
- Good understanding of cGMP regulatory and legal requirements as applied to vaccines or biologics manufacturing
- Good knowledge of safety and environment regulations
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
Contact Person: Liew, Lionel - Reg No: R1330693 (email@example.com)