Head Enterprise Sales Singapore Jobs Vacancy in Uber Singapore
Uber Singapore urgently required following position for Head Enterprise Sales Singapore. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Head Enterprise Sales Singapore Jobs Vacancy in Uber Singapore Jobs Details:
We’re changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we’re a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it’s a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that’s just what we’re doing today. We’re thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we’re in for the long haul. We’re reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
U4B is a transportation management platform that provides companies and their employees reliable, comfortable and safe rides, while dramatically reducing the cost on employee ground transportation. The platform includes a centralized billing system and a travel dashboard that business administrators can use to manage budgets and enforce ride policies. For the employee, it's simply a new payment option in the same Uber app that bills directly to the company.
Uber for Business (U4B) in Singapore is rapidly expanding and is positioned to be the growth engine for Uber’s expansion in the market. We are looking for a highly motivated and self driven individual, with passion and demonstrated track record in sales, to build and lead the Enterprise sales team in Singapore.
The Enterprise Sales lead would be tasked with driving Enterprise Sales goals in Singapore, getting organizations onboard Uber for Business, and driving adoption within the orgs. He/She will subsequently be expected to hire an Enterprise sales team and transition to become the manager of this team.
What You’ll Do
As the Enterprise Lead the candidate will be holistically responsible for market development in his/her territory. This would include, amongst other activities, the following:
- Dimension the market opportunity (in line with company targets); creating a list of target corporates across tiers to sell U4B into
- Prepare a go-to-market plan and sales strategy; prospect potential clients and conduct rigorous follow up to close deals
- Sign on clients on U4B and drive usage in converted accounts with a view to achieve sales targets as set out by the U4B organisation
- Forge strategic alliances with organisations who can be strategic partners in achieving U4B’s go-to market goals
- Capture, analyze and present market feedback on the efficacy of the U4B product and inputs to continually refine it with respect to qualified customer feedback
- Work with U4B product operations teams in the region and in the US to develop new applications, product enhancements etc. which would benefit U4B customers and Uber alike
- Work with customers (new and prospects) to pilot new feature roll outs
- Ensure timely payments are made by customers enrolled on U4B platform; instill discipline in customers on making automated monthly payments as per sales contract
- Conduct periodic customer trainings, call center operations trainings etc. to ensure the ecosystem of users and service providers are up to speed with the latest U4B capabilities and processes
- Participate in periodic team reviews and updates on business progress, best practice sharing etc. Would require creating documents like process playbooks, performance trackers etc
What You’ll Need
- An MBA from a premier institution with 9-12 years of B2B sales experience, preferably in the technology space
- Entrepreneur manager: Highly motivated individual who can work without continuous supervision and be responsible of all aspects of business in his/her market
- Proven track record of leading a sales team
- Very articulate and effective communicator as many conversations will happen at CXO levels
- Sincere, meticulous and dedicated individual who loves the challenge of B2B sales
- A team player with a pleasant disposition and humility to learn
About the Team
As part of the Enterprise Sales Team, you’ll work closely with the General Manager, Policy and Legal team to support processes that scale and innovate U4B from the ground up.