Partner Technical Lead Global Premium Services Singapore Jobs Vacancy in Company Clementi
- Partner Technical Lead Global Premium Services Singapore
- Clementi S00
- 13 Jan, 2018 8 days ago
Company Clementi urgently required following position for Partner Technical Lead Global Premium Services Singapore. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Partner Technical Lead Global Premium Services Singapore Jobs Vacancy in Company Clementi Jobs Details:
The area: gTech (general):
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
Partner Technical Lead, Global Premium Services - Singapore:
Google Technical Services: Professional Services (gPS) is a team of solution-oriented trusted advisors supporting millions of users worldwide. Our consultative services take our deep technical and product expertise and combine it with our powerful understanding of our customer’s needs and goals to solve their biggest business challenges allowing them to grow and get the most out of Google solutions.
The Global Premium Services team is part of the Google Technical Services Professional Services organization, and aims at accelerating profitable marketing decisions for Google's strategic advertisers. We thrive when helping our clients to incorporate technology into their global branding strategy. As a team of technical thought leaders, addressing complex business challenges with cutting-edge technology, we endeavor to understand our customers' business goals, while remaining committed to helping them achieve those goals through technical innovation in regards to Google's measurement products.
As a Partner Technical Lead, you will lead and optimize technical services for our GA360 and strategic global partners who support Google’s strategic clients. You will hold them to, and help them to achieve, a Google service quality benchmark, and make sure the client’s experience is the best it can be. Partners will look to your expertise on single or cross-product configuration, solution design and business processes, combining your deep understanding of the GA360 Suite of Products (e.g. Analytics360, Optimize360 and Attribution360, etc) and the DoubleClick Digital Marketing Suite of products (e.g. DCM, DRM, DBM, DS, etc). You will exhibit problem-solving, analytical and organizational skills. You will also be diplomatic, assertive, adaptive, proactive, calm under pressure, and willing to learn.
- Manage the technical relationship with top service partners across measurement and digital advertising.
- Establish and monitor partner quality metrics and maintain high quality standards.
- Manage joint business planning with partner and partner sales stakeholders.
- Provide product and solution design consultancy, as well as product expertise for sales partners.
- Provide training and workshops for service partners to improve skills across Google products and integrations.
- Experience in measurement methodologies and processes, as well as with analytics solutions. Experience working with data-driven attribution and methodologies.
- Experience working with cloud products and the digital advertising industry. Experience working with marketing/media performance reports and metrics.
- Experience in navigating business organizations, managing multiple cross-functional stakeholders, and discussing optimal solutions across all associated parties.
- Experience in a Project Management role.
- Experience in planning or managing complex technical projects and coordinating technical project team members to deliver quality results.
- Experience working with service partners, supporting complex technical challenges, and identifying knowledge gaps and solutions in order to improve partner technical knowledge.
- Experience working with timelines, milestones, expectation setting, cross-functional team management, organization and prioritization.
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) models, with an understanding of database tables, SQL and relational databases.
- Experience with data analytics, measurement and attribution solutions, Big Data and data warehouses.
- Ability to establish close working relationships with leaders at companies worldwide.