Engagement Manager Jobs Vacancy in Fiserv Singapore
Fiserv Singapore urgently required following position for Engagement Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Engagement Manager Jobs Vacancy in Fiserv Singapore Jobs Details:
Engagement Manager, Financial Performance Services
The role holder is responsible for managing and participating in all phases of a Financial Performance project. They will be a recognised subject matter expert in at least one area of Credit Cards, Retail Banking or Business Banking.
They are able to demonstrate the leadership skills required to educate and motivate the entire engagement team and demonstrate the skills required to manage client relationship through all phases of the engagement.
In addition they will be required to actively participate in development of the practice’s consulting proposition, be responsible for leading internal projects to improve the overall capability of the practice and collaborate with other divisions across Fiserv groups to develop new product and sales opportunities.
A willingness, and interest, in international travel is a pre-requisite.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Responsible for overseeing the delivery of multiple concurrent projects
- Ensure project teams are adequately resourced and equipped to meet or exceed client expectations
- Inspire project teams to demonstrate a high level of commitment to client success
- Responsible for ensuring their portfolio of projects are delivered on time, within budget and achieve revenue targets
- Provide guidance and direction to project managers in addressing project risks and issues when they arise
Internal Capability Development
- Proactively communicate within all levels throughout the practice and across functional areas, including sales and product development.
- Demonstrate the leadership qualities required to educate and motivate the entire team
- Assume a leadership role in internal group activities, product development, and committees.
- Transfer knowledge to other members of the group and support product development where applicable
- Actively participate in staff recruitment, development and retention activities
- Continue to focus on keeping a presence within those clients where directed, introducing new opportunities where appropriate and setting the strategy to do so.
- Maintain and build on-going positive client relationships through the identification of additional opportunities for Fiserv and/or Financial Performance Service products and services.
The successful candidate must have significant experience in the financial services sector. This experience could be gained from a top-tier management consultancy or from within a major bank; the ideal candidate would have both. Particularly important is experience in pricing and/or product development. The candidate must also have the following skills:
- Proven track record of delivering large scale product/pricing projects within financial services
- Strong numeracy, quantitative and analysis skills
- Strong knowledge of retail/business financial services products and pricing
- Ability to clearly communicate complex business opportunities to senior stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership of virtual project teams
Develop and leverage executive level relationships
Education / Experience Required
- Strong academic background, including a first degree preferably with numerical/quantitative and commercial bias
- Advanced degree/MBA/PhD in Business/Economics or quantitative subject, desirable
- Retail/Business Banking product management experience
- Management Consultancy experience, desirable
- Fluency in English, verbal and written is required
- Fluency in foreign language will be highly beneficial
- International work experience will be an advantage