Deal Planner Commercial Contracts Jobs Vacancy in Fis
Fis urgently required following position for Deal Planner Commercial Contracts. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Deal Planner Commercial Contracts Jobs Vacancy in Fis Jobs Details:
- Based in Singapore in Deal Planning function of the Deal Hub for APAC & MEA. Focus on supporting key deals in the region.
- Working within a team that provides assistance to the sales and legal teams in structuring and negotiating new contracts and addendums, promoting early engagement with the Deal Hub to view pricing, margins, structure and revenue recognition treatment for multi-faceted software license and services contracts.
- Ensuring the appropriate revenue recognition for all revenue arrangements under US GAAP and Company policy, escalate revenue recognition issues accordingly to Corporate Revenue Assurance.
- Standardizing, Documenting, systemizing Pricing across Groups; participating in the structuring of contracts with a laser focus on pricing requirements and impact.
- Working with bid coordinator proactively seek out and profile non-standard deals in the pipeline, coordinate reviews with stakeholders in the business unit and drive value through pricing and contract structuring.
- Gain trust and confidence of key business and sales leaders in order to be brought into deal planning sessions and become a trusted advisor.
- Preparation of contract write ups for material license fee and services arrangements.
- Coordinate with contract admin and order entry to ensure a seamless progression through stages of order to invoice.
- Work closely with Group CFOs and Business Unit FPA team concerning revenue forecasting, provide supporting data as required. Be a lead participant on sales calls to provide the bridge between sales and business unit finance. Run connection calls with Group participants to communicate status, dependencies and risks on current deals in focus.
- Involvement on revenue recognition guidelines and issues including building out case study library and knowledge hub for learning material.
- The variety and quantity of stakeholders, located in different time zones, require maturity in communication at different levels both in writing and verbally, adequate planning skills to involve the appropriate and required stakeholders, a willingness and curiosity to understand details and propose improvements, as well as the ability to participate and facilitate group meetings.
- University Degree (or equivalent experience) in Finance, Engineering, Accounting, or Project Management. Six-sigma Green or Black Belt training desirable
- Extensive experience in Software organization and/or Finance team with a mindset for measurable, actionable, and controllable analysis and comfort with qualitative and quantitative assessments. The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of the financial complexities present in the software industry.
- Strong financial understanding including financial reporting, financial analysis, financial planning, revenue accounting, accrual accounting.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills mature enough to influence key decision makers.
- Ability to work flexible hours and some travel may be required.
FIS™ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS' more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients' business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500® Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here and here
For positions located in the US, the conditions below apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test and background check (including criminal record check) ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
As part of the selection process this role may require an assessment to determine suitability