Senior Automation And Sales Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Moore Process Controls
Moore Process Controls urgently required following position for Senior Automation And Sales Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Automation And Sales Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Moore Process Controls Jobs Details:
Note: applicants must ideally be of Singapore nationality or have the right to work in Singapore without a the need for an employee pass. We will not apply for work permits for foreign nationals as that takes 3 to 6 months from recent experience.
Senior Sales and Application Engineer role description:
For this position we require a candidate who is strong at selling projects and/or is a strong application engineer. The role requires both skills.
The main purposes of the role are to expand sales in the Singapore region, and to design and delivery of control systems and optimization solutions on Siemens, ABB, Rockwell, Honeywell, and Wonderware. As an applications engineer the successful candidate will be working with international teams to sell and deliver challenging projects.
In addition the candidate will focus on setting up local connections in Asia Pacific for business-development purposes. Since this is a senior role there is a strong expectation of participating in sales efforts to win business.
There are several proportional prospects for career development. These include Lead Engineer, Principal Engineer, and Global-account Manager.
A suitable degree, diploma or qualification is required.
Specific duties include:
- Promote and sell our solutions in the region.
- Detailed analysis of functional specifications, system engineering, software configuration, staging and site commissioning.
- Design of system architectures for new projects in response to tender enquiries, and generating statements of compliance with specifications for tender submission.
- Design of custom cabinets including DCS and PLC layouts and detailed wiring diagrams.
- Configuration of control software based on standards such as IEC 1131-3 for control systems (CFC's, Ladder Logic, Sequential Function Charts, and Structured Text.
- Project experience on medium- to large-scale projects from 200 to 5,000 inputs/outputs.
Interested candidates please apply via APPLY NOW .
Job Type: Full-time