Service Technician Comm Tech Support Jobs Vacancy in The Supreme Advisory Pte Ltd
The Supreme Advisory Pte Ltd urgently required following position for Service Technician Comm Tech Support. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Service Technician Comm Tech Support Jobs Vacancy in The Supreme Advisory Pte Ltd Jobs Details:
- Play a pivotal role in providing technical support to pre-sales, on-site demonstrations ( include coverage testing ), implementation of communication system solutions which actively involvement in initial set-up, installation and commissioning of equipment.
- Take lead in supporting after-sales service by responding to trouble-shooting and solving of communication equipment failures at customer’s operating sites.
- Provide technical guidance / coaching to technicians in performing communication equipment service and repair within the company’s service center. Also co-ordinate with factory in managing RMA; ( Request for Material Authorization ).
- Establish a comprehensive on-site service and maintenance program which effectively minimize unplanned equipment downtime.
- Develop and establish training roadmap in beefing up the skill-set of service technicians.
- Submit monthly technical report pertinent to service and maintenance of customers’ communication systems and performance report with regard to serviceability and repair turn-around time at the service center.
Qualifications and Skills
- Possess a NTC or Nitec in Electronic Engineering; major in Telecommunication with at 3 years of working experience in the relevant industry is an advantage.
- Diploma in Electronic / Computer Engineering with 1 year working experience would be considered.
- Strong analytical trouble-shooting skill and chronological approach in problem-solving of complex problems.
- Experience in the study of equipment reliability such as MTBF ( Mean-Time-Between-Failure ).
- Strong technical background, customer-centric and team-player.
- Good interpersonal communication skill is essential.
- Willing to make short business trip to support on-site installation.
- Must be medically and physically fit
- Proficient in MS Office (Power-Point, Words, Excel) or analytical tools.
- With intense hand-on analytical trouble-shooting skill and chronological approach of problem-solving of complex problems.
- Strong electronic knowledge with ability to repair communication equipment at board level; ( identify root cause to component failures etc… )
- Technically conversant and customer centric.
- Adaptable to SME culture & operating environment.
- Preferably with driving licence.
- Remuneration depending on relevant years of experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $2,000.00 to $3,000.00 /month