Assistant Manager Admin And Finance Jobs Vacancy in The Teng Ensemble Ltd
The Teng Ensemble Ltd urgently required following position for Assistant Manager Admin And Finance. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Manager Admin And Finance Jobs Vacancy in The Teng Ensemble Ltd Jobs Details:
Founded in 2005, The TENG Company is a leading East-West music company in Singapore. Our anchor performing group, The TENG Ensemble, has received critical acclaim both overseas and locally. Their online music videos are much talked about and have been widely viewed and shared by people the world over: facebook.com/theTENGcompany. We have recently also expanded The TENG Academy, our educational arm, as well as our Research efforts.
- Prepare invoices, quotations, payment vouchers, log sheets, generic letters and contracts.
- Issue payments and receipts.
- Assist with managing the company's budget.
- Manage the company's administration calendar.
- Filing and documentation both offline and online.
- Liaise with a 3rd-party accounting firm for quarterly bookkeeping.
- Assist in banking and posting matters.
- Monitor the company's inventory.
- Assist in preparing documents for reporting and grant applications.
- Assist in annual audits.
- Take meeting minutes.
- Provide on-site support for events organised by the company.
Monday to Friday, 10am-6pm
You may be required to work in the evening or on weekends if the company needs your support on-site for events.
- Equipped with intermediate skills in finance, accounting and business administration.
- Holding at least a Diploma in a related field (e.g. business, accounting and finance, arts management).
- Able to work under pressure, especially during crunch times such as financial year end.
- Organised, thorough and responsible.
- Experience working in charities and/or arts companies is a bonus, but not compulsory.
Job Type: Full-time