Sales Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Kennametal Inc Singapore
Kennametal Inc Singapore urgently required following position for Sales Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Kennametal Inc Singapore Jobs Details:
At the forefront of advanced materials innovation for more than 75 years, Kennametal Inc. is a global industrial technology leader delivering productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency. Every day approximately 11,000 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated nearly $2.1 billion in revenues in fiscal 2017. Learn more at www.kennametal.com
This position works directly under the supervision of the Country Manager.
Most areas of responsibility are reviewed on a monthly basis and supported by weekly reports as well as face to face discussion by the supervisor.
Targets are established on a yearly basis with quarterly review to ensure overall company's targets/KPIs are met for the year.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree or Diploma educational qualifications in the technical discipline.
- Preferably 3 -5 years working experience in metal cutting products and experience working in technical manufacturing environment
- Competent in understanding and communicating all product and technical information.
- Able to assess customer needs competently.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Windows / Office environment.
- Possess own transport and should be comfortable at usual travel
- Mandarin speaking, an advantage
• Eligible to work in Singapore
- To achieve sales targets and other KPIs as defined by the management.
- Responsible for the full sales cycle, from leads to on-going account relationships as appropriate.
- To service existing accounts and develop new opportunities.
- Expand sales to existing customers by identifying additional needs and developing appropriate sales strategy to meet their needs.
- To create new leads through cold calling, networking and following up to successfully close the business.
- Monitor customers and competitor activities in the market and report important customer and competitor information to the management.
- Manage customer accounts payable and ensuring on- time collection.
- Continuously improve current working knowledge of existing and new products and services.
- Any other duties as assigned by the management.
- Performance Driven
- Practical Judgment and Disciplined Problem Solving
- Time Management and Perseverance
- Strong Work Ethic and Self-Starting
- Winning Attitude and Networking
- Planning, Listening and Negotiating,
- Resourceful and Presentation Skills