Generalist Jobs Vacancy in Atos
Atos urgently required following position for Generalist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Generalist Jobs Vacancy in Atos Jobs Details:
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Learning and Development
- Extend Training Administration such as venue selection, correspondence with participants and trainers, handling of invitation process, preparation of all necessary documents, seminar evaluation as well as support in executing face to face or on-line trainings.
- Work closely with L&D CoE Lead to provide support in implementing policies, process and programmes
- In coordination with the Global Learning & Development shared services team, maintain, track, analyze L&D records, report and dashboards
- Support L&D initiatives and administration
- Any other tasks /projects that may be assigned from time to time
Supporting HR related administrative duties inclusive of Learning. The role is to act as the liaison between the company and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolutions of all queries. You will also support our daily HR activities and assist in coordinating HR guidelines, process and relevant documentation.
Prepare P-file, probation confirmation, certification letters and other staff documentation. Maintain and update staff records to ensure data integrity. Work pass administration and renewals.
- Diploma in Human Resources or equivalent
- 3-4 years’ experience in L&D support
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in dealing with all levels of people
- Able to work independently under minimum direct supervision
- Confident, mature, organized and meticulous
- Able to multi-task and meet tight deadline
- Proficient in Business English both spoken and written
- Proficient in MS Office - Word, Excel, PPT, (Advanced). Outlook.
- Energetic, fast learning, responsible, mature and meticulous with a can-do attitude and good sense of confidentiality
- Team player with good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Prior exposure to SAP and Successfactors is a plus
Compensation and Benefits
A great incentive to join the Atos team is the market competitive range of benefits that the Company provides. These include a competitive salary, as well as a number of core benefits, such as; 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays; private medical insurance, which all new starters will be automatically opted into; an attractive stakeholder pension scheme, with employer contributions of up to 10% basic salary; Life Assurance; Income Protection; Personal Accident Insurance; and Season Ticket Loan. In addition to this Atos operates a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to purchase discounted products and services. Additionally, comprehensive training and development is delivered in a variety of ways, leading to accreditation if required.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.