Regional Customer Care Quality Assurance Jobs Vacancy in Lazada Makati
Lazada Makati urgently required following position for Regional Customer Care Quality Assurance. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Regional Customer Care Quality Assurance Jobs Vacancy in Lazada Makati Jobs Details:
The RegionalCustomer Care Quality Assurance reports to the Regional Head of Customer Care Training and Quality Assurance. He/she is expected to determine, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, setting high customer service standards to align with customer requirements and ensuring that these are met. This individual will manage the complaint program.
- Manage the complaint program by conducting timely documented review and assessment of complaints; ensure timely internal review of assessment by internal stakeholder departments
- Perform document management tasks including document creation, revision, approval, distribution, obsolescence, and retention and archival; may include proofread, format, and edit new or revised documents such as SOPs, Specifications, and Labeling. Ensure periodic review of SOPs
- Coordinating, executing and implementing processes for Quality Systems including quality investigations, corrective and preventive action, and coaching monitor employee performance and response to training
- To conduct calibration monitoring with local countries QA teams to ensure consistent results across all countries
- Proficient ability to conduct knowledge gap analysis and support development and implementation of action plans
- Excellent skills to coordinates, communicates, and supports with the Quality Leads, Training Leads, Team Managers, and Team Leads, and employees on areas of focus and development of team
- Develops and maintains quality reports at agent, team and call center level
- Focuses on the increase of the overall customer satisfaction score through the coaching of individuals and team
- Feedback skills: Ability to deliver motivational and formative feedback and set actions/targets in a structured manner
- Preferably Bachelor’s degree in Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership and Learning or relevant working experience (minimum 2 years)
- Strong process analysis and assessment skills
- Successful experience in building customer focused teams