Senior Manager Services Jobs Vacancy in Mediacorp Pte Ltd Singapore
Mediacorp Pte Ltd Singapore urgently required following position for Senior Manager Services. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Manager Services Jobs Vacancy in Mediacorp Pte Ltd Singapore Jobs Details:
The Senior Manager is required to drive and lead1-NET’s Technology Services such as Cloud and IT services technology and business planning. The Technology Services department research and architects high-performance, low-cost, high-availability systems for 1-NET’s data centers and related businesses. From Cloud Computing infrastructure for enterprise offerings such as IaaS, PaaS and SaaS to system controls and automation for the data center environment.
- Improve the cost effectiveness, service quality and scalability. With an influence on the company’s overall strategy and business outcomes
- Responsible for overseeing Cloud and IT Services business development, client relationships, client engagement management, project delivery, and service implementation for projects
- Develop and implement a plan to expand and improve upon current plan and business support capabilities to increase availability of reliability of our operations
- Provide contribution to the development and deployment of computing, storage and networking environments, by involving engineering research, architecting, testing and deployment. From creating prove of concepts and prototypes, to full production launches.
- Management consulting and senior client management that includes: Strategy planning, IT transformation, alignment of business objectives and IT services, creating high quality deliverables, managing client relationships and expectations and time lines, and executing strong ROI for each client
- Monitoring the effectiveness of the team against SLA/KPI’s, driving through change as needed to deliver continual service improvement
- Interface directly with prospective and current customers to effectively promote the solution/product and identify customer requirements
- Manage Cloud computing & Data Center Solution pre-sales activities including but not restraint to SOC preparation for RFI & RFQ & RFP, network solution design, technical clarification, BOQ discussion & finalization, etc
- Strong proficiency in Cloud services, develop efficient end-to-end support model and process
- Design and deliver support service solutions for Cloud and IT Services customers in line with ITIL and industry best practice
- Manage administration of Cloud operations with automation, Performance monitoring, reporting, and improve availability through analysis and process change
- Research and evaluate system components in the compute, storage, networking and security space. Including finding new technologies to develop complex systems and continuous improvement of deployed environment such as:
- Cloud Computing orchestration and Virtualization Technologies
- Large-Scale High Availability Computing
- Software Defined Networks
- Large-Scale storage Solutions
- Hosting and Security Services
- Supporting field/customer requests for product support and problem resolution
- Planning and monitoring of staff work areas for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Ensure high deliverable standards.
- Deep understanding of Cloud Computing Orchestration and Virtualization technologies
- Experience designing Large-Scale High Availability Computing clusters
- Solid understanding of Software Defined Networks
- solid technical understanding of Networking and Hosting technologies and solutions
- Experience designing and building Large-Scale storage Solutions using Open Source
- Deep understanding of Linux/Unix Systems and Open Source Tools.
- Hands on experience on network Protocols: TCP/IP, Ethernet, L2/L3 Technologies
- Vendor Management experience, (Evaluation, Negotiation, Scheduling)
- Enterprise IT Management Solutions
- Experienced/knowledgeable in the domain of the Backup Technologies
- Experienced/knowledgeable in the domain of the Cyber Security
- Knowledge of IT Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Management is an advantage
- Good knowledge on Services Management: ITIL v3 processes, best practices; virtualization/cloud transformation
- Minimum 8 years of experience in IT industry (At least 3 years of experience in Cloud or virtualization technologies with at least 4 years of experience in people management capacity)
- Familiar with Enterprise IT market, IT infrastructure and integration and/or IT service experience are preferred
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer or other IT related field of study
- Working location : 1-Net (East) at Chai Chee / 1-Net (North) Woodlands