Physiotherapist Jobs Vacancy in Company Toa Payoh
Company Toa Payoh urgently required following position for Physiotherapist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Physiotherapist Jobs Vacancy in Company Toa Payoh Jobs Details:
WINGS THERAPY AND LEARNING CENTER (WINGS), Singapore’s first intensive therapy center is seeking
highly motivated physiotherapists
to join its EXCITING, VIBRANT AND DYNAMIC team.
We are looking for committed and passionate physiotherapists to serve as the patient’s partner throughout the journey of restoring motion, mobility and independence with ground-breaking innovative therapies which are first of its kind in Singapore.
You will work alongside a dedicated team of experienced professionals, striving for the delivery of outstanding service for families with infants, children through to young adults with a diverse range of abilities and conditions.This role is ONLY open to physiotherapists with a genuine passion to improve the lives of patients.
- Identify and meet patients’ goals and needs
- Develop rehabilitation programs using a variety of transformative and innovative treatment techniques
- Reduce the need for and provide alternatives to surgery
- Motivate patients during treatment in order to help them function optimally as well as improving strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination
- Consult and practice with other health professionals
- Evaluate results, monitor and communicate progress
- Document patient care services
- Play a pivotal role in developing the programs that will shape the success of the center
- Approved qualifications in Physiotherapy (Diploma, Degree or Masters in Physiotherapy)
- Must be registered with the Allied Health Professionals Council.
- At least 3 years of work experience is preferred
- Positive and client-centred Physiotherapist with great communication skills
- Strong communication and relationship management skills.