Investment Operations Officer Jobs Vacancy in Ocbc Bank
Ocbc Bank urgently required following position for Investment Operations Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Investment Operations Officer Jobs Vacancy in Ocbc Bank Jobs Details:
Investment Operations Officer - (1700026M) Description
Having purpose and making a real impact drives what we do at OCBC, for our customers, colleagues and the community. People count on us to deliver an amazing banking experience, but more importantly one that is uncomplicated and complements their changing lifestyle and business needs. Our employees are the architects that make this all possible; they are high performing individuals and teams, experts in their field and above all believe in our purpose and commitment to customers.
What you'll do
- Support the processing of Deposits, Unit Trust and CPF & SRS investment transactions including corporate actions
- Attend to and ensure that customers’ instructions are promptly and accurately processed.
- Work closely with business partners to ensure that customer requirements are met.
- Ensure that proper instructions are obtained prior to processing.
- Ensure timely and proper accounts reconciliation
- Ensure that discrepancies/exceptions, if any, are immediately reported to supervisor/manager and ensure prompt and effective resolution
- Investigate and take prompt action to resolve failing transactions
- Adhere to documented procedures, control guidelines and compliance framework
- Handle queries from internal stakeholders, external counterparties, relationship managers and relationship officers
- Handle ad hoc projects/initiatives as assigned.
What you'll bring
- Preferably possesses a Degree in Banking & Finance or equivalent
- 2 years’ experience in corporate actions specialising in Singapore and other foreign markets is preferred.
- Possess a good end user computing skills especially in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Meticulous and have a keen eye for details
- Able to identify and mitigate operational risks
- Able to multi-task and can adapt to changes
- Good inter-personal skills
- Good team player