Warehouse Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Survitec Group Limited
Survitec Group Limited urgently required following position for Warehouse Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Warehouse Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Survitec Group Limited Jobs Details:
- To maintain the warehouse in a clean, safe and secure condition always
- Perform incoming goods control (products, quantities and labels)
- Attach logistics unit label to all products received without a readable barcode
- Receive incoming goods into inventory
- Perform internal stock movements
- Participate in stock counts and report reasons for stock discrepancies
- Ensure correct labelling of products
- Pick and pack orders for delivery according to the pick lists and within the required time frames
- Report discrepancies during picking and packing process (e.g. damaged, missing or faulty products)
- Ensure quality picking of batch numbers and shelf life products
- Transport packed goods to the correct shipment location in the warehouse/dispatch area
- Ensure that products are packed and segregated correctly according to transport and storage regulations
- Ensure that all necessary transport labels are attached to the packed order
- Loading and unloading of trucks / Stuffing and un-stuffing of container loads
- Responsible for returns of assets and update of system if not scanned by driver
- Responsible for handling product returns
- Responsible for keeping operations in line with QHSSE practices as laid down by the company
- Any other responsibility put forward by Manager not covered by this job specification form (within reasonable limits)
- This position may be deployed as necessary by the Warehouse Operations Manager to one of our existing sites in 47 Loyang Way. The incumbent may be required to support operations at other sites managed by the Group from time to time, as directed by the Warehouse Operations Manager.
- The Group is currently centralizing our operations in Singapore; the final work location will be at 25 Senoko South Road.
- NITEC in Logistics Services or similar qualification, with 1-2 years’ of experience in warehouse operations. GCE ‘N’ and ‘O’ level holders with at least 3 years of relevant experience will also be considered for the role.
- Be physically fit to perform lifting of loads, as may be required in the role.
- Possess a valid Class 3 Forklift License.
- Experienced in operating a reach truck/stacker.
- Knowledge and experience in handling dangerous goods (DG) is essential.
- Computer literate, with demonstrated proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Good interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work as a team member.
- Good written and oral skills in English.
- Familiar with warehouse management systems (WMS) or enterprise resource planning (ERP) software.
- Formal certification in IATA DGR and/or IMDG would be highly desirable.
- Willingness to perform overtime work as required (Overtime will be compensated accordingly).
- Experience in Survitec related markets and business sector.