Social Media Community Manager Jobs Vacancy in Hashmeta Pte Ltd Bukit Merah
Hashmeta Pte Ltd Bukit Merah urgently required following position for Social Media Community Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social Media Community Manager Jobs Vacancy in Hashmeta Pte Ltd Bukit Merah Jobs Details:
Hashmeta is looking for a digitally savvy community manager to help us build relationships with influencers across different social channels, topics and interests. Our influencers cover the whole gamut of consumer and business interests – food, fashion, family, fitness, finance, tech, travel… the lists goes on. Ideally, you should be well connected to influencers, and constantly updated to what’s developing in this space, and understand what it means to build a marketplace of online talents. You should also be excited about exploring new social channels and have a keen eye for trends in the social content space.
We believe in the spirit of entrepreneurship. At Hashmeta, we give you the license to do what it takes to get the job done, with the guidance and coaching from veterans in the field of content marketing, social media marketing, SEO, and technology marketing.
We’re fast. We don’t waste time.
We’re flat and informal. The Sales Director sits next to our account manager, who sits next to the Director of Development, who sits next to our Content Strategist, who sits next to our Creative Director.
Sounds interesting? Drop us a line. We’ll arrange for a chat if you’re suitable.
- Research and identify influencers for multiple brands, campaigns, and targets
- Work with clients to brief them on different influencer verticals across topics and social channels such as best way to activate them, campaign costs, reach, etc
- Build an influencer advisory panel
- Build partnerships with existing influencer networks
- Identify trends in the space and opportunities for growth potential
- Create marketing materials for influencer communication and training materials for influencer education
- Build one-pagers on how to work with different verticals, what they cost, each, types of assignments, etc.
- Add value to key influencers by helping them to grow, educating them on clients, and helping them realize a holistic ad-revenue strategy
- A passion for digital/social media and content marketing
- Good understanding of emerging media and social networks
- Active on social media, either personally or professionally
- Highly connected in the social/ influencer space
- Highly articulate; excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organize, multi-task, and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
- 2+ years experience in social media, digital PR, influencer marketing, content marketing, or related fields
- A plus if you’re a thought leader in the social media space – or an influencer yourself!
- Degree or Diploma. Fresh graduates with experience are welcome to apply (we know many influencers start in school : ))
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to be able to work in a team
- Good writing and negotiation skills in English.